Mental Health Care Plan

You need to see a General Practitioner, Psychiatrist or Paediatrician in order to have a mental Health Care plan or proper referral put in place. This cannot be done over the telephone. The doctor will have to spend some time doing the paperwork with you. It is always a good idea to inform the receptionist when making the appointment for a referral or a review, that you require a long consultation.

Copyrights © 2022 Uplift Psychological Services. All rights reserved.